Saturday Night Contest : Wayne Houchin Facts

Sep 2, 2007
Wayne Houchin only embraces mediocrity because he invented C++.

Wayne Houchin knows how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop: 1.

Wayne Houchin, naturally, does not perform Quarter through Soda Can, but rather performs Soda Can through Quarter.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayne Houchin and Brad Christian wear the same brand of eye liner. and blush.

Wayne Houchin doesn't perform magic.....he's the result of magic.

When Wayne Houchin goes to the hospital, the pulse machines lose CONTROL!

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
The devil sold his soul to wayne in exchange for the secret to stigmata. After that wayne killed the devil and became the ruler of the underworld. We are in fact his minions, u just dont know it ! (suddenly i get my head cought of by a ninja eating a pancace...strange)

Aug 31, 2007
1. Wayne Houchin is the majority stockholder in Ziploc
2. Houchin is also the majority stockholder in Revlon cosmetics - particularly the eyeliner devision
3. Houchin used his skills from being a hitman for the C.I.A to create Control... actual quote from Wane Houchin "Practice makes perfect. Over four thousand people died during the creation of the effect but I finally got CONTROL of the trick"

Sep 1, 2007
Reposted from earlier- When Wayne Houchin performed stigmata last week, Jamie Lynn Spears got pregnant.

That is my pride and joy. I'm so making that my signature. Wait a minute. Its missing something.

When Wayne Houchin performed stigmata last week, Jamie Lynn Spears, AND Jessica Alba got pregnant.

Nov 10, 2007
Everytime Wayne does Control, God slaps Danny Garcia's butt
Wayne Houchin can perform Thread, while blindfolded, using both eyes
Wayne's new effect makes you post 3 facts about him without you even noticing, he likes to call it "Owned"

Sep 1, 2007
UK
The devil sold his soul to wayne in exchange for the secret to stigmata. After that wayne killed the devil and became the ruler of the underworld. We are in fact his minions, u just dont know it ! (suddenly i get my head cought of by a ninja eating a pancace...strange)

Actually, I think the devil got his soul back by trading it for his eyebrows. ^_^

Sep 1, 2007
Heres my second entry- Wayne Houchin was the undercover cop that Larry Craig played footsie with. According to to Larry ,"That Houchin guy has some damn good-looking feet"

Aug 31, 2007
California
When Wayne Houchin performed stigmata last week, Jamie Lynn Spears, AND Jessica Alba got pregnant.

Wow.

that deserves the prize. Just that. It was amazing.

Mine:

#1:14 years ago, Wayne performed Control to an older Gentleman. He performed the version that is done on the spectator.

The spectator was so afraid of Wayne and what he had done, he ran away screaming. He wasn't heard from again because he was so scared... The man was so scared, he turned slightly blue that day...

14 years later, to today, that man has been released by the news: http://www.digyourowngrave.com/colloidal-silver-turns-man-blue/

They never admit that it was Wayne...

#2: Wayne's hair is actually kept perfectly spiked by Danny Garcia's sweat.

#3: Wayne Secretly wears THE SWEATER... and likes it.

Keenan

Sep 4, 2007
1. Wayne Houchin's tears are the cure for AIDS.

TOO BAD HE DOESN'T CRY

2. There is no such thing as global warning, Wayne just felt cold.

3. When Wayne Houchin does magic, Criss Angles ego goes down.

Sep 2, 2007
1.Wayne's hand is still burning from when he touched danny's rear.

2.Wayne can perform "thread" with barbed wire.

3.Wayne steals all is jokes from Dana.
Edit: I meant funny jokes.

Sep 1, 2007
1- If at frst you dont succeed, you arent Wayne Houchin.

2- Here is a list of thing's Wayne CANT Do: .

3- Wayne Houchin IS Chuck Norris. Boom!

1. Wayne Houchin's tears are the cure for AIDS.

TOO BAD HE DOESN'T CRY
Yeah...it would make his eyeliner run....

Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
Wayne once got really mad at a person that he stopped the man's pulse, distorted the blood in his veins, signed his face, and placed him inside a soda can.

The above was somehow the inspiration to the game "Pepsi Man".

After his FIRST death, Wayne directly went to heaven. There he met God who asked him to perform something for him. Wayne does Stigmata and Control. God was so baffled and amazed that he offered Wayne his life back. A few months later, something similar happens between him and the Devil.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results