New Star Wars playing cards

Dec 22, 2019
Hi all!
I’ve just got the e-mail from TXI about this new gorgeous looking deck.
I’m about to buy it, but I just have a question: are they a limited edition?
Thanks in advance

PaulS12177

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2019
They are not. I have been reading the comments on Instagram and TXI has confirmed that they are not limited. They are just like the Red and Blue, only "Special" because they are black and white.

Now, I have a question for TXI. Why are they not part of the Variety Box. If they were limited, I could see that. But since they are not limited, this makes no sense to me. I don't see most people going out and buying a brick of a unlimited edition deck unless they really like it, and since they are unlimited, you will eventually make them available on the variety box.

So, why delay? If a customer wants to buy 4-6 decks, 2-3 of each color, that is 4-6 toward a brick. Maybe I could top up several other decks to get to a full brick. This way, I only buy4-6, as a customer, I would have just purchased 12.

Plus there is this whole hey, I purchased on day 1, why prevent me from adding it to a brick???

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
They are not. I have been reading the comments on Instagram and TXI has confirmed that they are not limited. They are just like the Red and Blue, only "Special" because they are black and white.

Now, I have a question for TXI. Why are they not part of the Variety Box. If they were limited, I could see that. But since they are not limited, this makes no sense to me. I don't see most people going out and buying a brick of a unlimited edition deck unless they really like it, and since they are unlimited, you will eventually make them available on the variety box.

So, why delay? If a customer wants to buy 4-6 decks, 2-3 of each color, that is 4-6 toward a brick. Maybe I could top up several other decks to get to a full brick. This way, I only buy4-6, as a customer, I would have just purchased 12.

Plus there is this whole hey, I purchased on day 1, why prevent me from adding it to a brick???
Hey Paul,

The newly released Star Wars decks are not yet a part of the Build a Brick tool just yet. They should be later this week. Check back soon - thanks for your patience!

James S.(10)

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Hey Paul,

The newly released Star Wars decks are not yet a part of the Build a Brick tool just yet. They should be later this week. Check back soon - thanks for your patience!

Any update on this? I've got a brick order just waiting on them to be added.
Please and thank you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results