The A.C.A.A.N. is it the Holy Grail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2020
Real or Fake?
it was performed 2 times live on facebook! (I saw it) .. and he wants to sell it ..
what do you think?
I can't find a solution!
thanks for who will answer me

Fred77

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
Well its always hard to tell from a low resolution video in another language, but based on my knowledge of card magic and my Physics education I'm willing to stake a position that there is no method that works every time where the spectator shuffles, names any card, any number, then counts and handles the cards themselves.

Aug 21, 2020

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
Aug 21, 2020
No, that is not HD.

No, he is offering pre-order until he gets a patent and a manufacturer. For something that can be done over Skype?!

No

You are not seeing this in person. It is a low quality video with low quality audio. I can think of ways.
Facebook live!

Aug 21, 2020
No, that is not HD.

No, he is offering pre-order until he gets a patent and a manufacturer. For something that can be done over Skype?!

No

You are not seeing this in person. It is a low quality video with low quality audio. I can think of ways.
stop everything .. in live ( that I saw) you can't bluff .. random card and number that even the girl at the last changed ...
upload_2020-8-23_5-27-57.png

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
I don't use Facebook, but if it was live it was live. It may have been uploaded at 720, but it is very grainy. I doubt it was recorded at 720.

He says it can be used over Skype he also says borrowed deck, no preshow, no electronics and you never touch the deck. That only leaves remote mind control. I don't think he'd waste that on a card trick. The point is I wouldn't pre-order it. Wait for it to come out and check out the reviews.

Reactions: RealityOne
Sep 12, 2016
Pittsfield, MA
So, a few methods jump to mind, none of which use a normal deck. Also, Fred. This trick is not done three times. It's done once. It's the same camera, same magician, same spectator, same deck, ever single time. IF he did this with different people, THEN would I like to see more. But tbh, she could be a magician for all we know.

Aug 21, 2020
So, a few methods jump to mind, none of which use a normal deck. Also, Fred. This trick is not done three times. It's done once. It's the same camera, same magician, same spectator, same deck, ever single time. IF he did this with different people, THEN would I like to see more. But tbh, she could be a magician for all we know.
3 shoots differents..and the girl i dont think its magician..but only hot..

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I don't think I'm fooled at all ‍♂️

As far as I can tell it can be a borrowed deck and can be performed on Skype though, on a technicality. The borrowed deck needs to be on my side of the screen.

Also, a s***** is different than pre show. It looks like he has to handle the card as well so technically he's not handling the deck.

The videos you share are highly suspect. Check out an actual performance of ACAAN here.

Aug 21, 2020
I don't think I'm fooled at all ‍♂️

As far as I can tell it can be a borrowed deck and can be performed on Skype though, on a technicality. The borrowed deck needs to be on my side of the screen.

Also, a s***** is different than pre show. It looks like he has to handle the card as well so technically he's not handling the deck.

The videos you share are highly suspect. Check out an actual performance of ACAAN here.

marc paul uses a deck of 13 repeated cards..the queen of hearts is in 8th position but also in 16,24,32,40..hehe..and little luck!zoom in the deck when fanned! Not impressive for me.

fred77

Dec 22, 2019
marc paul uses a deck of 13 repeated cards..the queen of hearts is in 8th position but also in 16,24,32,40..hehe..and little luck!zoom in the deck when fanned! Not impressive for me.

fred77
Every trick has a method. Also Stefano Nobile’s one has (if it is real). Often people that discover for the first time how a trick works are perplexed by it’s simplicity and just say “Is that it?”
Also, Marc Paul’s version of this trick is not meant to be zoomed in and paused, because it’s supposed to be performed live. There are many tricks that use similar principles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results