Question about SNC...

JacobW1194

Elite Member
Jul 7, 2020
I don’t use social media apps like Instagram, but I would love to enter the Saturday Night Contests. So, am I allowed, instead of posting something on a social media platform, to upload a photo I took. I completely understand if it’s not allowed, but I was just wondering. Thanks!

May 9, 2020
The best person to answer this would of course be @Casey Rudd but I have seen times when uploading a photo directly on the thread has been allowed (as an exception).

So when in doubt, just ask in the SNC thread in question.

:)
Hi, this isn't really related by how do you have those automatic links at the bottom whenever you post?

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I don’t use social media apps like Instagram, but I would love to enter the Saturday Night Contests. So, am I allowed, instead of posting something on a social media platform, to upload a photo I took. I completely understand if it’s not allowed, but I was just wondering. Thanks!

I believe in case of photos you can post them directly here... also Instagram is free and easy.. you could get one and keep using it..

Reactions: MohanaMisra

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Indeed it is usually allowed. Casey is really good at clarifying if it is not allowed.
Have fun!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results