I know I'm early but 2020 can be over sooner and that would be cool. Holiday Wheel?

MagicMan1330

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2008
So yeah this year has been something. I know that is an understatement and I cannot fathom how crap this year has been for so many. So my mind goes to the end of the year getting here sooner, and with that would bring one of my favorite events that has happened for the last few years. The Holiday Wheel. Just seeing how the community feels about it and what we may be hoping to see on the wheel aside from points and spin again. Please stay safe everyone and have a the best end of 2020 that you can.

Dec 29, 2016
A change in the algorithm to decrease chance of no reward ;)

Jokes aside, I would love to see anything from the gear section.

(On an unrelated note, Theory11 should make stickers! That would be cool)

Reactions: Leo-P-64

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
A change in the algorithm to decrease chance of no reward ;)

Jokes aside, I would love to see anything from the gear section.

(On an unrelated note, Theory11 should make stickers! That would be cool)

They do. They normally add sticker decals into orders that have been placed with them.

Dec 29, 2016
They do. They normally add sticker decals into orders that have been placed with them.

That's too bad. I usually buy Theory11 cards at target. I might have to look into ordering from their website since I love collecting stickers!

Reactions: Patrix

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
That's too bad. I usually buy Theory11 cards at target. I might have to look into ordering from their website since I love collecting stickers!
PM your address, I have spares of the older and current stickers that I'd be happy to send you. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results