Holiday Wheel 2020

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Any news on the much anticipated wheel? Or has this bloody year shut that down as well.
I truly hope that the Theory11 powers that be bring us all some holiday magic.
I'm not sure how everyone did last year, for me it was a glimpse into how this year has been lol

Cheers!!!!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Any news on the much anticipated wheel? Or has this bloody year shut that down as well.
I truly hope that the Theory11 powers that be bring us all some holiday magic.
I'm not sure how everyone did last year, for me it was a glimpse into how this year has been lol

Cheers!!!!

Wheel? What is this thing you speak of? We don't have any idea what you are talking about...

Coming soon...

// L

Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
I got maybe two dollars of credit in total from spinning the wheel two years running.

So I don't think I'll bother this year. It's just not worth the effort of visiting it each day given the miserly returns.

I'm better off spending that same time working to earn money to actually buy decks - I'll actually get further ahead.

And somehow, that just seem more right anyway: if I want something, let me work for it. That's better than being greedy and wanting something for nothing (a criticism of myself, not others, BTW).

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
I got maybe two dollars of credit in total from spinning the wheel two years running.

So I don't think I'll bother this year. It's just not worth the effort of visiting it each day given the miserly returns.

I'm better off spending that same time working to earn money to actually buy decks - I'll actually get further ahead.

And somehow, that just seem more right anyway: if I want something, let me work for it. That's better than being greedy and wanting something for nothing (a criticism of myself, not others, BTW).
I've gotten quite a few Elite points from it, but yeah, no exclusive Theory11 Christmas ornaments or the sought-after Slow Dance Lamp.

Oh well, it's still fun, and free :)

Reactions: 131 and CWhite

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx

I don´t know man... but you can do BOTH at the same time (playing the wheel and working to get stuff) besides.. the wheel only takes a minute to spin and there are probable sweet prizes... is what I do BTW...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results