Daniel Garcia :: Fallen

Jan 2, 2008
Southern Texas
It's nothing like sean's. Imagine a Very hot knife and some butter. You got that image, good. Now imagine that HOT knife just sinking right through that butter, that's how smooth and awesome it looks. WOW.
Fabiooris

p.s
I found you Calvin

hey i remember that name.
you got called out for putting out crappy products and stuff by the miller dude that has webcam dvds.

all i have to say to that is-
lol.
and justin,
lol, lol, lol.
hahaha But in all seriousness thats the past.
Me and "That Miller dude" happen to be cool with each other.
Thanks for bringing such an old topic up though...

The one and only,
Calvin Lauber

It's nothing like sean's. Imagine a Very hot knife and some butter. You got that image, good. Now imagine that HOT knife just sinking right through that butter, that's how smooth and awesome it looks. WOW.
Fabiooris

p.s
I found you Calvin

Fabian!
Dude whats up! Long time no see!
I love how everyone reading our posts are like... "wtf?"
haha, we'll catch up soon, cool seein ya!

Calvin Lauber

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Bruce Wayne, I believe that Justin had reccomended Calvin's stuff in the past. I never saw an age limit for selling lecture notes. Didn't the bucks have theirs out at 16? miller dude as you so put him, has a name. Please be a little respectful.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh
now that you and the miller dude kissed and made up.
you could talk to him about lectures and stuff. lecture notes how old are you.

[EDIT by moderator: Please refrain from attacking other members and from posting inappropriate content - Thanks, JTM]

I am 14.
And thanks Jack, you saved the day.
And to TKH, yes they were 16, I think they actually
released a video of flourishes. It might have been lecture notes,
I'm not sure.
Either way, age isnt so much a problem, In my opinion, it all comes
down to talent, experience, and your love for magic.
And one more thing, like THK said, give Justin some respect.
The guy is awesome, and I think qualifies to have his real name used.
Bruce, I have no clue how old YOU are, but your the one acting like
a kid. So please, start being respectful, and kind to EVERYONE. Thanks.

Calvin Lauber

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
give miller respect. hes rips of everyone he stole the id3a of transfixed and the second move of silver dream they all are a bunch of thieves him and his friends.
give respect to a man like that never.

I am postive using a plot of someone elses is not unethical. I ahev not heard about the thing abotu the second move of silver dream, but if so thats not the whole routine, its a move, not a routine being copied.

Idea is spelled as so, there are no 3s in it.

Dec 4, 2007
I saw something similar to what you speak in a demo (it was on ellusionist) done by an asian guy for their ghost deck. it was at the end of an ambicious, and he held the cards there (i think) with one card sticking out, and i could see that card sliding throughevery card above it to the top.

Sep 1, 2007
I saw something similar to what you speak in a demo (it was on ellusionist) done by an asian guy for their ghost deck. it was at the end of an ambicious, and he held the cards there (i think) with one card sticking out, and i could see that card sliding throughevery card above it to the top.

That's nothing like it. That is a very old move, and with Fallen, the card is supposedly sticking out halfway.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
If you would read the enitre thread, you would know that it
is done at eye level, and it can be a borrowed deck. I had the pleasure
of seeing Danny perform this, its amazing!

Calvin Lauber

Yeah.

I definatly read it before I put up my last post on this thread. I just happened to forget some points in the material I was reading.

Thanks anyway.

Shane K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results