Daniel Madison's Change refilmed

Daniel is truly a genius,

I'm utterly astonished, I really have no idea how it is even possible. The slo-mo doesn't even help making this seem plausible. He is truly one of my favourite magicians to watch at this point in time.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I literally just checked this out.

That change is so crazy. For some reason, I knew that it definatly wasn't video editing. I also thought, "Hey...maybe it's a gimmick."

But, alas...it surely wasn't.

I'm truly baffled by this one, but even with that said I am going to appreciate this for what it is.

This is definatly magic at it's best.

Shane

PS...

Apparently somebody has found out how it's done, or at least found another way to do it. Check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJrgR_J-muM&NR=1

Oct 18, 2007
I saw a crease in the middle of the card in Ineski's video, and in Madison's newest, so I'm still extremely skeptical on it being pure sleight. Looks amazing regardless.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
This has to be the best slight of hand change I've ever seen. It will be my NUMBER 1 change I've ever seen if the card is examinable.

I saw a crease in the middle of the card in Ineski's video, and in Madison's newest, so I'm still extremely skeptical on it being pure sleight. Looks amazing regardless.

yep i saw the crease too and i HIGHLY doubt that this can be done by pure sleight of hand ..... gimmicks MUST be involved....

Dec 2, 2007
Wow it is making me mad how everyone thinks it is the greatest change ever and is baffled. It isnt sleight of hand. I almost want to tell how it is done so all the hype stops, but I wont cuz Im not that kind of person so dont pm me about it.

I am also almost certain that I know why he took the vids down.

Aug 31, 2007
notice he's not talking while the card actually changes, but this doesnt mean it's edited, i think he said it wasnt a gimmick somewhere but... sleight of hand?
i mean... there is no finger motion at all :p

This change is amazing, Daniel is a genious.

Sep 1, 2007
I can't even fathom how that would be POSSIBLE as sleight of hand. You can't pull a card from the front or push a card from the back without any visible movement at all! But then again there's a reason he's a pro and I'm not, so we'll see, when he releases it

Oct 9, 2007
I noticed he stops talking when the change happened, but I didn't want to get involved, seems like he's just having a laugh to me.

Even if he is a pro, there is no way this change can happen without gimmicks. Especially as at the end he is only holding one card, and if he uses double side tape, that's hardly impromptu sleight of hand.

I'm pretty sure it's a fake, but I'm very willing to be proven wrong.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results