Daniel Madison's Change refilmed

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by copperfield 14, Jan 12, 2008.

1. I would have to agree. It would be very hard to use sleight of hand when none of your fingers move during the change.

2. I give up, I'm stumped. If it's a gimmick, I dunno how it works. If it isn't, I'm even more lost.

3. Daniel Madison says there is no gimmicks so I will trust him but we will have to find out in 2009. I like it and can't wait for it.

4. It can be done with a gimmick that has been around for quite some time, and it produces a crease.

What I don't like about this, is the overall atitude:
    "injecting more and more controversy into existing theories of the flawless colour change."

This is the perfect hype ... Best part in video is "caused contorversy in magic", I really doubt that it caused any contorversy but in this part of magic community.

Its a great looking change and no one can argue, but the overall feel of this is marketing a trick, the hype and the over-zealous thing, I find it quite annoying.

Cheers,

5. If this really is a flawless color change, why then did he bother putting a different color change in Dangerous?

Huruey

6. I'd say because if it is the said "flawless" color change, then it would deserve it's own DVD or whatever.

Remy

7. well you can't have more than one creation. Also I heard that change will be in a dvd with 6 other changes.

8. Cool!!! Will it come with the gimmick? Lol.

9. I don't know what to believe about Change but it is awesome.