Standard Poker Size Wynns

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hi guys

I was wondering...

Does T11 is gonna release any type of Standard Poker Size Wynns???

I wanna have one of those decks, they're awesome

I only own The browns wynns that are Jumbo Index

Good Luck

Bye
Daniel Madison is actually going to start selling red and blue Wynns on his website sometime soon, so wait a while and check that out.

David

I dont think that there are brown wynns with standard index pips. I'm pretty sure they only have red and blue standard index wynns. A few places sell the red and blue ones as stated above. Incase you missed it, Kardwell and GGS sell those. Thanks d4v1dm15n3r for informing me about Daniel's sight.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Errr so? Why can't I inform him that these sites also sell Wynns? He might have not known other places other than DM's soon to be released Wynns and just wanted some quickly.

I didn't say you couldn't. I just said he asked about T11 so I gave him something related to T11. No need to get upset.

David

I dont think that there are brown wynns with standard index pips. I'm pretty sure they only have red and blue standard index wynns. A few places sell the red and blue ones as stated above. Incase you missed it, Kardwell and GGS sell those. Thanks d4v1dm15n3r for informing me about Daniel's sight.
I think that Chris Kenner and Dave Buck use Brown Standard Poker Size Wynns in some of the 1 on 1's.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results