Invisible Palm on the 1 on 1's?

• Yes, of course

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I already know how to do it

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
Is it a great idea to post in the 1 on 1 section this great effect performed amazingly by Wayne in the Control DVD?

Tell me what you think, i know that by watchin' the video u can figure out how to do the effect, but with some tips from Wayne we can make it more perfect.

Good Luck:D

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I'd love to see it up there, but it's not his effect. It's Paul Harris' and I'm pretty sure they'd need his permission to do it. Being as there's already a DVD on the Art of Astonishment and I remember rumours of more and the whole 3 books being put onto DVD I doubt it'll be in the one-on-one section for a long time if ever.

- Sean

i say

Is it a great idea to post in the 1 on 1 section this great effect performed amazingly by Wayne in the Control DVD?

Tell me what you think, i know that by watchin' the video u can figure out how to do the effect, but with some tips from Wayne we can make it more perfect.

Good Luck:D

im not really stating anything new by saying its not his effect to teach and they would need permission.

Oct 14, 2007
Sydney, Australia
It was also done in a continuation to King's Incognito by Martin A. Nash in his Charming Cheat series... Cant really remember which one. It is a great routine though and well worth a look.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results