Strike Change

Nov 22, 2007
Does it use palming. I suspect it won't because Wayne I think, said "WE don't want people buying tricks because they look cool, only to find out that they can't perform them." But, Aaron ahsn't convinced me it isn't palming.

If I get any answer other than "no" such as "It's exposure" or "blah blah blah" then that's all I need to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm, Sweden
Does it use palming. I suspect it won't because Wayne I think, said "WE don't want people buying tricks because they look cool, only to find out that they can't perform them." But, Aaron ahsn't convinced me it isn't palming.

If I get any answer other than "no" such as "It's exposure" or "blah blah blah" then that's all I need to know.

Hmm, why would palming be something people couldn't perform? It does take some practise but it's not impossible...

Sorry if i misunderstood what you were trying to say

/marb

Sep 1, 2007
It takes practise to get it smooth just like Fisher said. It is a clever method and it is very clean as you can see in the preview. The angles are also very good unlike in most visual color changes.

Get this only if you're ready to practise though. You won't be doing this right away after you get the download.

It takes practise to get it smooth just like Fisher said. It is a clever method and it is very clean as you can see in the preview. The angles are also very good unlike in most visual color changes.

Get this only if you're ready to practise though. You won't be doing this right away after you get the download.

But does it involve palming?

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
I have not gotten this but I would say no. I would imagine it looks like palming because the right hand has to provide cover of the whole deck. Watch the movement of his left thumb during the sleight. I think there's something to it.

Once again i don't own this nor do i know how it's done. This is strictly from my observation of the demo.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not gotten this but I would say no. I would imagine it looks like palming because the right hand has to provide cover of the whole deck. Watch the movement of his left thumb during the sleight. I think there's something to it.

Once again i don't own this nor do i know how it's done. This is strictly from my observation of the demo.

Cheers!

I didn't buy it, but I think that you are right.

I don't understand why you're asking this. Would you not buy this if it involved palming because you don't feel comfortable with it? Or do you think you've figured it out and you're asking for confirmation?

I have known this change for a while, and I did buy the download to see Aaron's finer points, but I will not answer your question because I think either way, you're on the wrong path with it.

The sleight is complex and not easy. Seek for yourself to find out what it does or does not use.

Pj

Nov 22, 2007
I'm not trying to figure it out. I'm just asking if it involves palming. You can sure use misdirection when palming, but not on a move where they stare and your hand and the deck because you're about to do a colour change. And inch of corner protrudes when I do palming, and I've moved it around my hand to see if there's any way, there isn't.

I could understand trying to cover the deck for the change, but the way his middle finger bends over makes it look like palming.

And if you're not gonna answer, why reply?

I don't understand why you're asking this. Would you not buy this if it involved palming because you don't feel comfortable with it? Or do you think you've figured it out and you're asking for confirmation?

I have known this change for a while, and I did buy the download to see Aaron's finer points, but I will not answer your question because I think either way, you're on the wrong path with it.

The sleight is complex and not easy. Seek for yourself to find out what it does or does not use.

Pj

I think that he just cannot palm. I am twelve and can't palm. Some people just can't palm and don't want to waste their money.

Feb 8, 2008
You people are WAY overthinking this trick. It's pretty simple, but, like he says, it's not for beginners. If you don't feel comfortable palming then I don't think you should get it regardless, since it's probably outside your skill level.

While I am not a fan of them myself, a bridge size deck would help you with your palming until your hands are big enough for poker sized. If you're fully grown and don't expect a hand-growth-spurt, then sorry, man, you're missing out.

I answered without directly answering your question because, as I said, I felt you were asking for one of two reasons. Turns out I was right, you're not quite able to palm a card. That's fine, but realize that by asking what you did in the way you did, you're potentially exposing for everyone else. Whether you are or not is not for me to say.

If you're afraid this move will require something you're unable to do, don't get it. There's plenty of color changes out there that effect the same basic outcome.

I didn't mean to jump the gun, and I sincerely apologize.

Best,

Pj

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results