Who likes treasure hunts?

Sep 2, 2007
Well guys, now that the Centruions Treasure hunt is over, I thought I would post this now.

http://deathball.net/notpron/

This-is-THE-hardest-treasure-hunt-on-planet-earth.

Seriously. No offense to T11, but their treasure hunts fail in comparison to the insanity of notpron. Feel free to leave a post saying how far you've gotten in this game... WITHOUT CHEATING. NO CHEATING ALLOWED.

I got to level 23 before I went insane.

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Well guys, now that the Centruions Treasure hunt is over, I thought I would post this now.

http://deathball.net/notpron/

This-is-THE-hardest-treasure-hunt-on-planet-earth.

Seriously. No offense to T11, but their treasure hunts fail in comparison to the insanity of notpron. Feel free to leave a post saying how far you've gotten in this game... WITHOUT CHEATING. NO CHEATING ALLOWED.

I got to level 23 before I went insane.

I got to level 3, whitch is terrible!

Felix

D

Deleted member 2755

Oh I've had fun with notpron. :) For those stuck on level 3, I'll give you a hint. ;) If you stare at the picture long enough.... some words flash. :D The words say "Stop being so negative!" Now look at the URL. :D

-Doug

Sep 4, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Oh I've had fun with notpron. :) For those stuck on level 3, I'll give you a hint. ;) If you stare at the picture long enough.... some words flash. :D The words say "Stop being so negative!" Now look at the URL. :D

-Doug

Is is like an optical illusion or do letters actually pop up?

D

Deleted member 2755

Is is like an optical illusion or do letters actually pop up?

They pop up. Just look at the picture and after something like 10 seconds maybe (may be a bit more) for just a split second in the top right hand corner of the picture, the words will flash.

-Doug

PS: I cannot get passed the first level in Torment.:rolleyes:

-Doug

-edit-
YAY! Level 2 in Torment. ;)

J

Joseph C

I didn't put the username on Level 14 in "proper French". It wants me to restart my browser. Heck with that!

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
help on torment level one please ...
and 2
somehow i passed level one to the next level deja vu... but i started again and now i dont remember what i did??!!! help

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results