Cerca Trova Artwork

Sep 30, 2007
I have been in visual art my whole life and I thought I'd play around with Cerca Trova, pull out my supplies and wip up something that I thought you all would find pretty cool. Here they are! I'll upload more detail pictures of the spade piece soon. (Having trouble with Imageshack)

img0962ye1.jpg

img0963yy5.jpg

img0964ex2.jpg

Any comments appreciated!

Oct 19, 2007
well the first one is cool the second i dont like idk why but cerca trove means "he who seeks shall find" and u forgot the he and the who lol but still cool

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
youve been doing art all your life..., how old are you?

the cerca trova one is ok, but the ace needs a lot of work, and the skull looks baaad.. sorry, no offence, just my opinion

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i do a lot of art too, and i really like these. i dunno if im just not as critical as the rest but i think they are pretty good, and original. i hadn't thought yet of incorporating my magic into my art but its a good idea, just wanted to say i like them and they lok pretty sweet. keep it up

josh

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Art can't be judged on how "technically correct" it is. Look at Van Gough's work. He has his own style and I personally like it. I've been doing art all my life as well.. put myself through college doing commission work. You look like you have vector in your hands. Good job!

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
im into either clean and crisp sh*t, or dirty and raw, and this is some of my older stuff (the crecra trova one i knocked up just now in 10 mins), my best stuff is being marked by my art teacher now, so i cant photo any of it..

old pieces, back when i did graff, not very good lol..:
25s8nlc.jpg

2vccj2g.jpg

a0xo53.jpg

and newer stuff for art, dirty and grungy mechanix:

30kfvk8.jpg

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
im into either clean and crisp sh*t, or dirty and raw, and this is some of my older stuff (the crecra trova one i knocked up just now in 10 mins), my best stuff is being marked by my art teacher now, so i cant photo any of it..

old pieces, back when i did graff, not very good lol..:
25s8nlc.jpg

2vccj2g.jpg

a0xo53.jpg

and newer stuff for art, dirty and grungy mechanix:

f9k38i.jpg

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
RIGHT CAN A MOD DELETE MY POSTS WITH PICS IN THAT ARE HUGE, AND KEEP THE ONE WITH SMALL ONES, ITS ALL GONE HORRIBLY WRONG!! :p

oh and heres my pics for t11 at the right size!!! ;)
2m61gkg.jpg

2mmagzt.jpg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results