New Danny Garcia compilation DVD rumors?

Sep 4, 2007
Actually, there will be.
There will be one more DGP DVD (DGP 4) to come out this year sometime. From what
I am told.

Calvin Lauber

Nope, I was talking to him and he said hes making 2 or 3 dvds. They wont be called the projects so he doesnt have to pay paul harris. He is producing them himself and they may be called method.

Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
Daniel Garcia's making a new 3 DVD set called "Method." I am almost positive there will be no DGP 4. Did anyone see his interview on Reel Magic Quarterly? That's where he says this.

Dec 13, 2007
wow... that lady is in like everyone of DG's vids... I bet he's already filmed like every trick thats going to be in "method" with her

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Yeah, it is. First off, I'd like to point out that the image was taken from Danny's Loops DVD, more specifically the performance of his effect 'Ring Sting.'

Second, I wouldn't doubt that Dana did the filming for Ultragaff, as everything has already been shot. It has to have been, otherwise Wayne wouldn't be in it.

David

Jan 14, 2008
philippines
just wondering

dont want to sound dumd or anything just asking is it ok if wayne is in the ultragaff dvd??? his like one of the founders of theory11 right??

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
dont want to sound dumd or anything just asking is it ok if wayne is in the ultragaff dvd??? his like one of the founders of theory11 right??

What do you mean is it ok? He can do whatever he wants. Just because he's on T11 doesn't mean anything. I believe ultragaff was the last product he produced for/with E. The post production has taken this long and that's why it's just now being released. I'm sure it wrapped up a long time ago.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results