Eye cut?

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
As Richard said, the man who created and performed that move is named Bone. He is planning on making a DVD in the future, that move may be on the DVD. But right now there is nowhere to learn it.

-Vince

Sep 3, 2007
Well I guess there is nowhere that teaches you how to do it. But you could watch and rewatch the video until you figure it out. It may not be at the best angle or show it that well but its better then nothing.

Sep 2, 2007
Are you sure bone was the one who did anaconda first? I don't think he's the first one, but he will probably teach it in the anaconda dvd that might be coming

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Are you sure bone was the one who did anaconda first? I don't think he's the first one, but he will probably teach it in the anaconda dvd that might be coming

Bone invented the Anaconda, and first posted it on his website "Cheaterscheater" years ago. Trust me, it's his. :)

-Vince

You really don't need a tutorial to learn this... everything you need is big hands and a poker size deck or small hands and small deck... =) it does require size and that's why I can't do it well .. + my fingers really hurt after doing this display... I guess it's just not something I'm gonna do in future :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results