Coolest Invention in Magic

Hey guys. Let's turn the internet slang down a bit Ok? If you guys just go back and forth saying "ya kno waht" "wat?" "I don't kno wat???" then I'll have to report this thread. I won't for now but I'm just giving you a warning.

But, back to the D'lites. They are pretty good. but they are not always the best. In the day you won't see the lights. They also are usually a darker or lighter skin color which is kind of noticeable unless it's dark. But I do like using them at parties and at school. Yeah, their pretty cool.

And like I said, please watch the slang.

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
Hey guys. Let's turn the internet slang down a bit Ok? If you guys just go back and forth saying "ya kno waht" "wat?" "I don't kno wat???" then I'll have to report this thread. I won't for now but I'm just giving you a warning.

But, back to the D'lites. They are pretty good. but they are not always the best. In the day you won't see the lights. They also are usually a darker or lighter skin color which is kind of noticeable unless it's dark. But I do like using them at parties and at school. Yeah, their pretty cool.

Orly?

..........................................sorry I couldn't resist..... :D

wow, someone wants to be a mod or something.

Anyways, D'lites are pretty sweet.Im not sure if their there coolest but there up there in the ranks

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz

Woah. Chill out. With 1 month Forum experience and 190 posts you defiantly are not a mod.

Relax.

-Brad

I must personally say the coolest invention in magic is the deck of cards... or coins...

On a serious note, there are so many innovations and ideas you can't really say the "coolest". There's numerous coin gaffs, card gaffs, stage props, etc.

Although I must say, one of the most appealing close-up inventions would be WOW. That's pretty dang nifty.

-RA69

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
The coolest thing used in magic is the deck. ;) No, seriously I think it's the thumb tip, you can do so many cool things with it. Vanish some silks, vanish ciggs, turn 1$ into 100$. :)

Woah. Chill out. With 1 month Forum experience and 190 posts you defiantly are not a mod.

Relax.

-Brad

Believe me Brad, I do not think that I am a moderator. I simply noticed that the creator of this thread was new to the forums so instead of report the thread I decided to give them a warning and remind them that it is against the rules. I wish I was a moderator but sadly, for now I am not.

Dylan P.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
The coolest thing used in magic is the deck. ;) No, seriously I think it's the thumb tip, you can do so many cool things with it. Vanish some silks, vanish ciggs, turn 1$ into 100$. :)

i just crapped myself.

the TT is serisouly one of the most under-used utilities, and can do MUCH MUCH MUCH more than what this poster just said.
great job

please add what is in my sig for when you win a "IJCM" award

Dec 1, 2007
Long BEACH, New York
I realized that the person who started this thread was new to the forums so I didn't want to report the thread. Instead I chose to tell them tha internet slang is not very appreciated.

woah, more experience than you i have like 7 months i might not post alot but i do have alot more expieience thasn you

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results