Flow Conditions

Apr 25, 2008
does it matter if you do it in sunlight or at night? if so in sunlight is it really to see the gimmick if they look bcuz im planning to do it at school but looking up inside the bottle is sumthing that really makes the efect great to me. thanks to any responses

Apr 25, 2008
how easy is it to see? is it easier to see than invisble thread in pure sunlight or is it worse?

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
You can do it under florescent light,sun light, moon light,wall mart light, calorie light any thing you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 12, 2008
The Moon
Dont be sorry he should not speak like that to you. This trick can be performed in almosy any lighting conditions.

Sep 28, 2007
Was that really necessary? He wants to learn more about the effect before he buys it. It's normal to ask questions so leave the guy alone.

Mitch

I agree. He wasn't asking how it's done, just seeing if it was right for him.

It's good to know how practical things are before you buy them and if it's for you or not.

The fact that people can't touch the opening of the bottle and "might" see the gimmick in sunlight are factors that are important in the decision making process.

Things like it takes a minute to set up in private are important too.
Practicality plays a big role for the working magician.

May 7, 2008
Just performed this for the first time and it was in a well lit place. Went over incredibly well and the spec had no clue how it was done - they kept saying it was a vacuum. :)

Apr 27, 2008
Without giving anything away if you use the gimmick correctly there should be no chance of them seeing it. When they look up they may see something slightly awkward than what they would usually see but then again when does one look up on a water bottle with water. Get It.

Sep 28, 2007
they kept saying it was a vacuum. :)

That's kinda the problem with tricks like this, no matter what the method is, even if they don't know what it is exactly they formulate it had something to do with "science".

It would be cool if they come out with a effect like this where you can touch the water and it is still suspended, now that would be wild.

May 7, 2008
That's kinda the problem with tricks like this, no matter what the method is, even if they don't know what it is exactly they formulate it had something to do with "science".

Until they grab someone's bottle and try it themselves. :)

That added to the WTF factor greatly and made the performance even more amusing.

Sep 28, 2007
The downside is you won't be able to do it yourself either immediately.

Give someone a gimmick and a full minute to prep a bottle in private and they can turn the water into beer.

Aint that right Angel?

May 7, 2008
The downside is you won't be able to do it yourself either immediately.

Absolutely true, but thankfully I wouldn't want to do it immediately again. Gimmick aside, you'd still have to go fill the bottle up. ;)

If for some reason anyone wanted to though, they could always have another bottle ready and waiting.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
what i do is have 2 bottles

do flow
then prove that it wasnt science with the other one, and even if i shake it, it doesnt matter, because its never been watter (snow flow)

Sep 28, 2007
what i do is have 2 bottles

Two bottles?

I suppose you could do that, but having two bottles where both are introduced by the magician is just way too suspicious that something was done prior. (prep)

Good luck with that routine.
Too gimmicky for me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results