Distortion vs Panic

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
i would vote panic
the gimmick will last longer and the trick is easyer to do (i love it personally)

they both give great reactions, it depends mostly on your style.

Good luck choosing ;-)

both great effects, both i own, but i prefer distortion since there a lot of impromptu deck vanish effects that would have similar reactions with panic but the only thing with panic is you spread b4 the vanish(as aaron says its very visual)...unlike any other deck vanish effects but youd have to carry the gimmicks and i dont like carrying as much gimmicks on me but thats just me...its up to you to decide and also some say panic gimmick lasts longer than distortion but its all on how well you use the gimmick and care of them

just my thoughts man

[K/P]

Apr 5, 2008
They're both good, considering I do have both of them.

But I would prefer Distortion as it freaks people out. :p

Feb 28, 2008
all i can say is I own Distortion and love it and get great reactions from it... A simple transpo alone usually gets a great reaction, and when you follow it up with distortion, people tend to go nuts.

Since I don't have Panic, I can't say how easy it is to get in and out of, but it looks like it would be a bit more difficult than Distortion.

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
Distortion is great as the audience can actually see the 4 of diamonds transform into the 6 of diamonds. I can't tell you why Panic doesn't work well for me because it would be exposure.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results