Help

May 6, 2008
Egypt
I started flourishing a few months ago but i have this problem of the cards in the packets being slippery. Should i grab the packets more firmly or should i use less slippery cards or what am i doing wrong? I am using bicycle masters.

Well, I do dislike using air-flow cards for flourishes, but I had the problem of slippery cards when I started (I've only been going for 2 months, What a 2 months!) but the problem just died down over time. I suggest using Tally Ho's to start out with. Enjoy your time flourishing, I sure have. Here's to our future arthritis! *Chink of glasses*

Jan 6, 2008
I've been in for about 1/2 a year give or take a month, and I can tell you that starting to learn new flourishes you'll always have problems with slipping cards and dropping cards so I don't let it bother me to much. With enough practice you'll be able to figure out how to handle the cards and it wouldn't become such a reoccuring problem. I agree with Tumble tho on the fact that you should start with Tally Ho's or regular 808's to practice with, they're hella lot cheaper so it wouldn't be such a punch in the gut when you drop/bend a card. I like going to cosco and buying a brick for 13$ that would last me months.

May 6, 2008
Egypt
I dont mind the decks , i have a variety of like 50 decks of different kinds like ghosts, black tigers , vintage and others but no regular ones , shall i get the regular bicycles or tally hos?

Sep 4, 2007
I believe the general consensus is that Tallys are right at the top, although there are others, such as Bikes, that aren't too bad, and are preferred over Tallys. :)

Sep 1, 2007
if you rub chicken wings and/or pizza grease on your cards they will slide around less and be easier to grip.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results