Random Acts Of School Magic Two!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Technicall- it was good. But just the way you perform doesn't do anything for me. To be perfectly honest, it seems kind of annoying, especially when you sped it up. Reset, well, half of it was you showing the cards front and back. We get it, there's no need to show them over and over. But overall, it was good, and I'm glad you're getting out there and performing. Good job!

Jan 11, 2008
france
it was alright....

work more on sinful. It looked like you were in a hurry, remember the can can be displayed in a very clean manner, your display was rather quick and didnt look clean.

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
Thank you for the advice.. I wll work on Sinful more, but the reason I rushed on the initial penetration phase is because suddenly I realized I was almost surrounded by spectators, many of which were at a very bad angle.

I think my performances are lack-lustre in the videos because none of them really feature me performing for real people, just the camera. In future videos I will include some spectator performance footage. I should have another video up this week.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully you do a lot better when performing for actual spectators. Keep us updated!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results