Awesome effects using a blank faced card?

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Can you name any?

I was thinking a card in hand type thing "this of course, isn't your card as it is blank, but hold on to it for the minute"

or maybe getting their card, shapeshift to blank face and show that it has disappeared from the deck and jumped to say.. your wallet?

that's all I can come up with..

what else?

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Well the only effects I use with Blank cards are Syd's stuff from Gaft Card Magic.
Rewind and Wipeout uses blank cards, but uses extra gaffed cards as well. Check on his stuff, it's great. The cards comes included with the product. The DVD just shows the performance of the effects including one extra bonus effect which is pretty good for signature cards. Where the effects are taught on a booklet.

Sep 7, 2007
okay~

well.. my english is weak since im a Korean:p

but i hope this helps you.:D

I've been using blank face cards for Paperclipped by Jay Sankey

This is truely amazing trick and I love it.

the spectators first see a blank card and I fold the blank card twice or you can hand it to them and let them fold it.

and that goes between a paperclip and nobody will touch it

then they pick a card, sign there name or whatever.

after that, I change their card to the blank card

and finally I show them the folded blank card has been changed to their signed card.

I always get great reaction for this trick and im pretty sure you will love it too.:)

May 2, 2008
Hollywood, FL
'The Psycotronic card' by Darwin Ortiz. In Darwin's original, He uses four kings for the effect. However, On the party animal DVD set by Matthew Dowden, Matthew changed up the effect a little bit and added three double blanks and a blank face card. The addition of these four gaffed cards makes the effect a real jaw dropper. I'll try to find a performance vid somewhere. If I can't I'll film one myself and put it up so you can see it.

Tim

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results