TiVo 2.0 Submission #4,382

May 8, 2008
England
Very nice! I like it a lot. The patter is excellent.

Very cliche, but this is one of my favourite tricks... I think I'm getting an idea how it's done though. Still, won't stop me from buying the 1on1 very soon :)

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
The patter is excellent.

Wait, this is excellent?

"I'll put this card in the middle, the Two of Hearts."

"We'll also use the top card, the Nine of Hearts. So the two is in the middle, the Nine on top. But if I snap, the Two is on the top, leaving the Nine in the middle."

Seems kind of boring to me. :rolleyes:

Jan 29, 2008
MPLS, MN
www.maydey.com
Hey all,
Just wanted to say that I'm shocked this post is still being talked about. I wanted to take this time out to thank each and every one of you for your positive praises! I will be posting more videos in the future, along with my own material! Be on the look out! Have a good weekend all, Josh

Feb 21, 2008
The only two good things in your video were the crystal clear image and your technique. As adjones put it: it was boring. It wasn't a magical experience, it was just a trick. By the posts on this thread and the usual attitude towards magic amongst youth, I am very worried about the future of magic. Everybody is doing the same tricks with robotic non-interesting patter (which I wouldn't even want to call patter), with no stories or emotional hooks.

But hey lets just all call ourselves artists, and continue doing tricks and practicing to make the pass invisible for a webcam.

Jan 29, 2008
MPLS, MN
www.maydey.com
Great, thanks for sharing your opinion, it definitely doesn't bring me down a level, it only makes me practice harder because apparently I'm 'boring' now. If you weren't a magician or whatever you think you are, you'd appreciate the effect a lot more. It's most likely boring to you because 1) You understand the method 2) There are a million performances of the effect

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
The execution of the sleights were great! However, I would slow down with the presentation just a bit. I thought that it was a bit fast and alot of things were happening at once. I know it's supposed to be a quick trick, but still. Anyway, that's about it. Good job!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results