Dave Buck in Magic Magazine?

Oct 19, 2007
It would make great sense, because.. Who whould it else be in the magic-world? And then, it says, that Dave has invented a coin-move, which suits perfectly to the quote from their old forums saying: "Something NEW is coming. Not what you'll expect".. or like that.

Sep 1, 2007
However, it says the FIRST move he EVER devised. Which sounds like it's not something he'd release now. But you never know.

Jun 18, 2008
USA
It's talking about Dave Buck, as in Dan and Dave.

Those are his hands, and how many other 'phenom-cardician' Dave Bucks do you know of?

dananddave

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Hollywood
www.dananddave.com
It's a really neat coin thing I came up with when I was 11 or twelve. I use to keep a journal of all the things Dan and I came up with and this is the first move or trick I ever created. Even if you don't do coin magic, I think you're going to love this and use it all the time.

Dave

E

elliotcarver

It's a really neat coin thing I came up with when I was 11 or twelve. I use to keep a journal of all the things Dan and I came up with and this is the first move or trick I ever created. Even if you don't do coin magic, I think you're going to love this and use it all the time.

Dave

Hi Dave, thanks for clearing it up. I am sure I will love it.
Could you tell us some more about the other tricks?
Hope my issue comes soon!

Elliot

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results