Daniel Madison vs. The Devils Advocate

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
You guys might think i'm crazy, and you're right! I just noticed that... Daniel Madison and the Devils Advocate are kinda like different people. Not necessaryily in "flourishing sense" They might have the same style, but i think the REAL Daniel Madison and the Theory 11 Daniel Madison are kinda... different. Same person, but different....(Not style either).......Well, when i watch both videos from The Devils Advocate, and Theory11, they just have a different feeling to them, same flourishing style, same Daniel, but i think just different feel to it...

Can I get you guyses thoughts on this?

http://www.vimeo.com/1308645?pg=embed&sec=1308645

His latest video.....
(That was random... But I'm crazy...so who cares?)

Thanks guys!
Eugene Soh
(I just found out my last name is an acronym for Sleight Of Hand [SOH] =D)

I definitely see what you mean. Daniel and T11 have very similar styles but, d+M directed his videos while the T11 crew directed theirs. So, they have similar editing, although the feeling you get is different.

And the move at 8 seconds where he flicks the card along his arm, that is simply brilliant.

-RA69

I definitely see what you mean. Daniel and T11 have very similar styles but, d+M directed his videos while the T11 crew directed theirs. So, they have similar editing, although the feeling you get is different.

And the move at 8 seconds where he flicks the card along his arm, that is simply brilliant.

-RA69

Good, I'm not the only one loving the simplistic brilliance of that move :D

I also agree, he directs his, they direct theirs...the feeling is different.

~PaCo

D

Deleted member 2755

I wonder who Madness will be available to. I hope he does some sort of contest where we make videos of ourselves doing his flourishes from Dangerous possibly because I LOVE his flourishes more than anything. I know he wants to keep Madness "underground" (as in not available to everyone), but I know it will be sold to some people. I hope to be able to get my hands on it when it's released. It looks very promising. As RebelAce said, that flick was brilliant.

-Doug

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Ok sorry but I'm alittle lost....

what's going on?? Was that not daniel madison or something??

CONFUSED!!!!:confused::confused:

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
(I just found out my last name is an acronym for Sleight Of Hand [SOH] =D)

I know this is way off topic but all this time I thought your name was just Eugene and you put "Soh" particularly for the reason of it being the acronym for sleight of hand. Oh well.

Anyway, to add something "on-topic", I agree with your views on the "feel" of the separately produced videos.

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
I agree with RebelAce69. Different directors create different videos. Daniel Madison directed Madness while T11 directed Dangerous.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results