Made for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toad

Banned
May 28, 2008
Bruised. and make the girl punch you.

jk.

idk any, but stigmata would probably make girls scream.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Basically all the tricks on "Firestarters" by Jay Sankey are for girls. I don't have the DVD (and I'll probably never get it) so I don't know much about it.

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
Rose from a Card is an effect for girls BUT DON"T GET IT. In the video on youtube, the guy performing it blocks the angles by facing the side and using the stage to his advantage. I know two guys that don't like it. One sold it and the other just left it in his closet.

You could always do a color changing back of a card to say they made the cards blush. Make up some tricks.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Rose from a Card is an effect for girls BUT DON"T GET IT. In the video on youtube, the guy performing it blocks the angles by facing the side and using the stage to his advantage. I know two guys that don't like it. One sold it and the other just left it in his closet.

You could always do a color changing back of a card to say they made the cards blush. Make up some tricks.

Isn't that what you're also doing with backpalms and Tenkai?

Nov 1, 2007
Chicks love money.

I Love You is a really simple effect by John Born just for girls. I've never actually used it, but the routine is crafted to get you laid. I don't think John actually says that in his notes 'Natural Born Killa's' (John's too nice of a guy to say that), but I feel that it's implied.

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
Isn't that what you're also doing with backpalms and Tenkai?

I don't understand your question. If you mean you don't use backpalm or tenkai then I disagree because I use Tenkai alot and occasionaly backpalms for manipulation.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I don't understand your question. If you mean you don't use backpalm or tenkai then I disagree because I use Tenkai alot and occasionaly backpalms for manipulation.

...No.... you're saying that rose trick you're talking about used other angles to his advantage. I'm just saying Tenkai and Backpalms are the same thing.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Hotlink: A romantic drawing comes to life!
by Sankey

Also I do a bunch of flourishes
Girls Love Flourishes
Or
Maybe they just like me

And Don't Overdo it with the flourishes
Too much Flourishing can be bad
Trust me
I Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...