Best D+M effect

May 10, 2008
Either Angle Zero or Fatal. Angle Zero is out-of the-box awesomeness and Fatal is exactly as the name implies.

edit and completely unrelated: 100 posts!

Heres a description for Fatal taken from One (the PDF the effect is in);

The performer takes a blue card out of his wallet & places it on the surface without revealing it's value. The card has a signature on the back of it. He then introduces a red deck & asks for a number between 1 & 30. He counts down to that number and shows the card which the spectator is then asked to sign. The signed card is removed from the deck & placed facedown on the surface. The blue card is shown to be of the same shape & size, the only difference being the color & signature. The deck is placed aside & the spectators' card is dropped on top of the deck. The performer then turns over the card, their signature is gone. He then continues to turn more cards face up, & exentually the whole deck, to reveal their card really has gone. He then invites the spectator to turn over the blue card which is revealed to be their card with their signature on it.

A great effect but I'd say my favorite is the Cameo series as well.

~PaCo

Mar 29, 2008
I'd say lapse is my favorite of his, tho I dont use any of his material

nevermind, volcan reminded me of devils touch, the only good thing in identity

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2008
The Devil's Touch.

As soon as psycho is released there will be so many kids trying it and and then coming to these forums and complaining that it doesn't work.. :mad:

Jun 2, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Fatal is also my favorite and its easy to do. Its the trick you always see me perform. Cameo is nice but you have cut it down to keep your spectator's interest. Lapse is fun. So is Heritage.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results