Where to find this trick?

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I believe it's on the front page of the Ellusionist website.

And somebody correct me if I'm wrong but didn't newsletter subscribers get a notification too? Can't remember.:confused:

I will say that this looks like an amazing effect - definitely something I may pick up.

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Chris, it seems like a new principle.

Basically in the most visual way you can imagine a tattoo appears on your arm of and I quote "Anything" you want. Card revelations, Word revelations, Image revelations.

It's literally a wave over your arm and it appears. A wave back again and it disappears.

It looks weird and like trick photography to be honest, but I know it's not and that scares me. :(

- Sean

Jan 14, 2008
philippines
its not trick photography sean... hehehe

the method is really clever i think i can use it with a invisible palm effect making it appear on you arm then reappear on the table....

-neco

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
Looks like he is pulling something from his sleeve to me. Doubt if it can be done without sleeves. Still looks good though.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Well, I watched the trailer... It looks really good! Actually, I think it's the one thing That Joe Russell has released (certainly through PHP anyway) That I could see myself doing...

Good show!

CL

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
When I saw the name of this I expected it to be lame, however, I was pleasantly surprised at how it looks!

If it looks this good in real life it's definitely a must have!

D.

Well, in all honesty, PHP have released a few items that I've been... less than crazy about. But in all fairness to them, the trailers and performance clips they release generally DO give a fair and accurate portrayal of how the effect ACTUALLY looks...

I will most likely pick this MoFo up.

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results