What would Erdnase think of magic today?

Sep 16, 2007
Kent, WA state
Actually I think he'd be quite impressed by Criss Angel seeing as he wouldn't have been tainted by all the hate Criss gets. I think he would find it ingenious and crazy-awsome.

Anyway, we're a community of magicians. Why doesn't someone contact him and find out?

Well he might be impressed because, well, they didn't have camera editing and paid reactions back then. So i guess if he didn't know what those things were he'd be impressed. Criss gets hate because... well, he's a **** street magician. And i dont care who you are, you see through that.

He'd be like the other 'consultants': criss: "I'll give you a ****ton of money to come up with tricks that don't suck ass and i'll make them fake with camera editing. And then you come on afterwards saying how awesome i am. Sound good? Good, MINDFREEAAAAKKKK"

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Well he might be impressed because, well, they didn't have camera editing and paid reactions back then. So i guess if he didn't know what those things were he'd be impressed. Criss gets hate because... well, he's a **** street magician. And i dont care who you are, you see through that.

He'd be like the other 'consultants': criss: "I'll give you a ****ton of money to come up with tricks that don't suck ass and i'll make them fake with camera editing. And then you come on afterwards saying how awesome i am. Sound good? Good, MINDFREEAAAAKKKK"

It was the camera editing I was thinking of. I think, rather than seeing all the negative, he'd see it and think "Think of the potential!"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results