Should I?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
nope, It doens't looks safe.....

Osea no mas ve la pagina! no creo para nada ke haya seguridad, mejor ni te arriesgues...:D

( Oh my god I wrote in spanish!)( am I the first one in these forums!?)

Apr 27, 2008
Norway

Osea no mas ve la pagina! no creo para nada ke haya seguridad, mejor ni te arriesgues...:D

Jiripollas. Tu fuestes mas rapido que yo :D

I purchased a few bricks from there over the span of 2-3 purchases. everything went fine. The only thing I did not like was that they charge you for shipping after you give them your info. I was relieved to see that they only charged "actual" shipping and it all went fine. This was about a year ago. Good luck.

P.S. also, one of the things I have been doing over the last year if I do not trust a site with my Credit Card info is to go buy one of those Visa Gift Cards and load it up a bit above the purchase price and I have used those a bunch.

May 17, 2008
Personnaly I buy all my tallys from kard well.com it is the best card site eaver you get such good prices on eavery thing.its great you should cheack it out:eek:

Indiana.C

Sep 1, 2007
Pasadena-->Mexico
sorry but i was the first one jajaja
i had a sort of discussion with another forum member in ESPAÑOL

Sep 3, 2007
Even if the site is legit it's not smart to send your credit card info over an unsecured line. For them it's not too hard to add encryption to their store so personally I wouldn't buy it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results