Problem with THREAD :: W:H

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
I purchased THREAD a few hours after its release and i have a problem with the geek method. my problem is placing the ** in the right place, I simply cant do it because it takes much time for me and hurts a little bit. i am sure i am doing sth wrong although i watched the download 6+ times. I need help , i really want to perform this effect!

P.S Dont bother telling me to perform the sleight method because it doesnt apeal to me at all.

EDIT: i am not sure the thread i am using is 100% cotton. Is that what makes it so difficult to place?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
If you've received a PM about this now, I think you should consider editing out most of your post. It seems like a bit of exposure to me. I don't own the effect, but I believe you may be giving part of it away.

Peace
:)

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Just because Wayne says that it does not hurt, it might hurt on you. Everyone is different and some people are sensitive around that area, like myself i almost cant touch my eye because its uncomfortable.

I did try the sleight method, i think its great.

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
Just because Wayne says that it does not hurt, it might hurt on you. Everyone is different and some people are sensitive around that area, like myself i almost cant touch my eye because its uncomfortable.

I did try the sleight method, i think its great.

well the geek method really gets me in the right mindset for the effect and also i dont have so sensitive eyes. I can push my eye just like Wayne though that part of the set-up gives me a hard time.

Oct 31, 2007
i have the same problem, when im done with the set up, my eye goes red, and start to drop tears, in less than 10 seconds. and when im taking out the thread i feel like it burns.
i think i have "dry" eyes, but i dont know.
dont get me wrong i think its a great method, and the sleight method its also cool, but i want to do the geek one, but i dont know how to solve this issue.

Oct 28, 2007
i have the same problem so i am stuck with the sleight method too and i would seriously reccommend going and getting 100% cotton like now before trying it again. really

May 3, 2008
Does the pain also apply to the sleight method? I've heard enough issues and concerns to get me worried about buying this.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I dont have Thread, but maybe i can put some notes.

Human body is designed to adjust... (remember how slow and awkward was your sibyl the first time, and look at it now ;) )...

So maybe your eyes will adjust too, and it wont hurt, or drop tears after a while.
If you have Daniel Garcia's Warning, you know how your eyes were in tears, and nose got ichy the first few times, but then it went without any troubles ;)

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
trust me, don't rush it. You're not meant to rush great effects anyway. Take your time, get used to it, and it'll work like if not better than WH ;)

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
Does the pain also apply to the sleight method? I've heard enough issues and concerns to get me worried about buying this.

not at all. You achieve almost the same effect and you are actually able to perform it with minimal set-up(bot versions require only a few minutes of set-up) .

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
I dont have Thread, but maybe i can put some notes.

Human body is designed to adjust... (remember how slow and awkward was your sibyl the first time, and look at it now ;) )...

So maybe your eyes will adjust too, and it wont hurt, or drop tears after a while.
If you have Daniel Garcia's Warning, you know how your eyes were in tears, and nose got ichy the first few times, but then it went without any troubles

NO PAIN NO GAIN

;)

No pain No gain, indeed
:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results