Payment

Jan 13, 2008
Wow, there are a lot of these threads...I'll just copy and paste my reply from another thread:

You can pay with a certified check or money order...you can bring in the amount to a bank, and for a small fee (usually less than $10...it may be a percentage of the amount you're asking for, I don't know as I don't work at a bank, and banks probably differ on how they operate) they will give you a slip of paper that is the equivalent of money. Most places (E, T11, other magic sites, pretty much any type of site) accept that form of payment. You just mail it in and you're all set.

I suggest sending in a help ticket listing all of the items you would like to purchase, along with the type of shipping you would like. The help staff is extremely nice and helpful, and they'll walk you through the entire ordering process.

That's how I ordered my first shipment from here (a brick each of first edition Smoke and Mirrors--right before they sold out), and it went over well. As soon as they agree to your order, they hold those items until they get your money and they'll send them at that time. Note that even if they sell out of the items you ordered (AFTER you order them), you'll still get your items because they hold onto them for you (they sold out of Smoke and Mirrors a few hours after I confirmed my order with them). This excludes special release window products, though, of course (in that case, just get someone to buy them for you--borrow someone's credit card or something. Either way, it's not life or death...you still get to order everything else from the site without a credit card).

So yeah, I think they're doing just fine with their payment options. I hope that helps! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results