3510 by Luke Jermay - Effects

i own the book and its great although luke should've checked the grammar, and theres a few number of typos but its all good. i never had trouble reading the book. as for effects i didnt count but theres a fair amount of effects included in there to keep you busy, and some theory, principles are included so you can come up with your own using the principles. overall its worth it, and i really enjoyed the book, it helped me a lot since i do mentalism. he also explains performance tips and subleties. the section "touching on hoy(chapter six)" is worth the price alone its just really good. ill give you an example of what he teaches there: you ask a spectator to come up and ask what time it is(for example: 4:30), then you say something like "oh shoot im running out of time, lemme bring it back 30 minutes." then you ask everyone to look at the their watches and its brought back 30 minutes which is 4:00. so yea the book is worth the price although as i stated before theres typos and grammar errors there, but you'll be fine and get through it. :)

-[K/P]

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I don't know who said it wasn't very good, but I think the book has a phenomenal amount of info that's very useful to anyone who actually performs. There's a fair few effects in there, but read through the full content of the book as it WILL help you.

I do agree with Karlo though, Luke's notoriously bad at using spell/grammar check!:p

D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results