Tumble: Organic Performance

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Well done, :D I love this effect, I have only done it once, but it is so easy and so effective.

Anyone looking for a good read/// Organic is the way to go!

Keep up the good work,

-Sanj

P.S. The card throw at the end was accurate, unnecessary, and extremely awesome.

Nov 10, 2007
WOW Thank you for all the comments. The reason I cut it so much was because when I did my double undercut I though I added a card on top of my dad's and I was not sure, so as I was cutting I was trying to glimpse if there was a signature on the top card. So yeah thanks again for the feedback. Keep it Coming.

Sep 1, 2007
Haha, you sliced the card... I know how that is. Anyways, great job with the trick, but I do tend to agree with handing the spectator the deck with the same hand as the palm. It gives you a reason to have your hand positioned the way it is.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
Haha, you sliced the card... I know how that is. Anyways, great job with the trick, but I do tend to agree with handing the spectator the deck with the same hand as the palm. It gives you a reason to have your hand positioned the way it is.

It also seems unnatural to hand them the deck with your other hand when it's already in your right. Most people would just extend their right hand out to give them the deck, not change hands.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results