What do you do?

Genres

• Total voters
Nov 18, 2008
CA
Here is yet another way we can get to know each other better.

Which of these genres do you perform the most often? Why do you like performing and practicing [insert favorite magic genre here] the best?

If you are like most of us who like performing different types of magic/cardistry you can vote for more than once.

Who are the big coin workers? flourishers? etc.

If you have any advice for what I could add to the poll let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
You could probably add stage, grand illusion, and solo magic. Just to name a few. By the way I think this poll is a great idea. Remember always keep them wondering

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
you could add stage, rope, rubber band, dove a few other two

as for me, i do coin, card and a little mentalism (trying to add to it) along with a few random other effects like rubber bands and things like that. I do it in the street, up close and in restaraunts so i dont really fit any category haha as i figure many here dont. but not a bad thread idea.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
aren't flourishing and XCM the same thing anyway?

yeah i wasn't sure whether to put both or one because i didn't want to turn this into a big argument. is it possible to edit the poll because i can't figure it out.

EDIT: Can a mod add Stage and Solo magic and Other as options?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do everything on the list except coin and mentalism. Was gonna start practicing some coin magic but I was too lazy to go to the bank and get some half dollars. I didn't want to practice with quarters since I just didn't feel comfortable with them. As for mentalism well I never liked it that much. Didn't have much inspiration to practice it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results