My Greatest Experience:

Nov 10, 2007
Ok well about a month ago I was at our monthly meeting for our local IBM ring. When my friend told me David Copperfield was coming to do a show locally. I was pretty excited to hear that so I asked my parents if they would not mind going.

The main reason I wanted to go to the show is because I knew Chris Kenner is the executive producer for David Copperfield. So we got tickets, and I could not wait to go. I really wanted to meet Chris Kenner, so after a while of looking around the place I found the stage door. When I got to the stage door I was lucky enough someone that was walking out of the door worked for David Copperfield, so I asked them if they knew if I could meet Chris Kenner, they told me to hold on and that they would get him.

So I waited a few minutes, and I look down the stairs and here comes Chris Kenner walking up the stairs. I literally did not know what to say I was so thrilled to meet Chris kenner. So when I met him he told me he was going to get me front row seats to the show and after the show I would get to talk to him and David Copperfield. Chris kenner is honestly the coolest guy you will meet. I cant explain it but if you had the choice to meet any magician trust me meet Chris Kenner.

Chris if you are reading this thank you again for taking the time out of your busy schedule to meet me, it honestly means so much.
That was just a little something I wanted to share with you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Sounds like sooooo much fun. Really nice of Mr. Kenner to take the time//give you front row seats.

He does seem like a really nice guy.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

-Sanj

Nov 10, 2007
Yup your right he is a genius lol and I am lucky lol. I hope you have the chance to meet him, I honestly did not think I would get to meet him.

D

Deleted member 2755

Glad you had an awesome experience man. :) Sounds like you had an awesome time. Great story.

-Doug

Dude, I'm totally envious. Chris is such a nice guy in person. I got the opportunity to meet him last year at the World Magic Seminar. Our meeting wasn't very long, but in the few minutes I spoke with him, he made such an impression. That's how a magician should act...

no...

that's how a producer should act...

no...

that's how a stand up, class-act guy should act... Yes.

-Bill

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results