Down with Hybrid bianary.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Really?!!!? They look like 11 year olds.

Plus Why the F**K did they name it hybrid binary???

Binary: consisting of, indicating, or involving two.....and there's three of them

We know what binary means and at 1st, there were 2 of us (Eric and I) but then more people joined us...

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Yeah but have you actually been to their website? None of the tutorials on there are private in any way shape or form. And no I was not on their website looking for tuts I was exploring it to see what this group is doing.
//David Misner::

The tutorials in our website ARE NOT private because those are the tutorials we post on youtube. But the ones from the "underground"page were private and hidden from that website. Just browse around the website and read the title of the tutorials and you'll notice they are not the same tutorials as the ones listed by CardMagic12345...

Also, if you want all the details, look at the thread on decknique. It was resolved when we removed all the tutorials of the moves created by other people.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
They claim there all 15. If they are they should know.on of my friends is 12 and hes WAY better than them. Dont believe me I send you a link to one of his vids.

Oh and BTW he against exposure and he knows.There 15 ...?
We are all 15 and born in the year 1992. We probably look young because we're all asian =P And it doesn't matter what age your friend is, he's obviously been flourishing longer than we have, and therefore has more experience and knows a lot more than us. Age has nothing to do with how much skills you have...

The tutorials in our website ARE NOT private because those are the tutorials we post on youtube. But the ones from the "underground"page were private and hidden from that website. Just browse around the website and read the title of the tutorials and you'll notice they are not the same tutorials as the ones listed by CardMagic12345...

Also, if you want all the details, look at the thread on decknique. It was resolved when we removed all the tutorials of the moves created by other people.

Sorry, but that is a bold faced lie. There are STILL tuts on there ripping off Professional magicians.

Sharp

Sep 27, 2007
Guys, lets try to work this out as chums, not enemies. Growing up as YouTube flourishers and not being part of a proper community can mess anyone up, so now they're on Decknique (here doesn't really count, sorry...), hopefully they'll sort it out and become one of the family ^_^ x

Sorry, but that is a bold faced lie. There are STILL tuts on there ripping off Professional magicians.

Sharp

I dont see wehre there are still tuts ripping off pro magicians..the only ones we have up there are our own moves and simple stuff like the charlier cut which everyone on youtube probably have a tutorial on. Please tell me where you see them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results