Down with Hybrid bianary.

Sep 2, 2007
Ok most of you herd about the horrible over hyped video on youtube.
If you were luckily under a rock heres the link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P2FJi42RcAs

They even now have a ".com" site.But look Whats on this site.

Want more?

What you see here is just the beginning. You can find free underground tutorials on some of your most favourite moves and tricks.

Some of these moves include : the inverse fan - Jaspas
the cobra cut - de'vo
the anaconda - bone ho
the birdy fan- de'vo
subway - dan and dave
twin split - dan and dave
Jigsaw- Daren

Lets stop them now.

Sep 1, 2007
yea it sucks but is there anything we can do about it? It's the same as youtube exposure.

i just ignore it and do magic because i like it. Most likely whoever i perform for is not going to know about the site or how the trick is done, and if they happen to know, oh well. That's not going to stop me. I agree that it is very wrong but i dont worry one bit about it.

I would also like to say that i will not visit that site and that i will still buy the trilogy even though subway is explained for free. I hope you all do the same as well.

Just my thoughts

wow, I stumbled randomly across that vid and haven't watched it from any links, never thought it was this important....

I visited the site to confirm what you said and it seems they have a whole archive of free tutorials...this is basically the exposure epicenter.

I will send a message to one of them on youtube and leave one in the guestbook, but like you said, this is not good. I see they might think that this is helping the community as a teaching tool, but really it's harming it.

Personally, at the moment, I don't believe it's intentional, but I'll see what the reply is and will let you guys know how it turned out.

Here is the note I sent them:

Hey guys, this is Avancer, a fellow magician and flourisher. Now, let me get straight to the point. Your videos which you have posted, the performance ones are fine and I encourage you to continue doing so. But the issue arises from the links you have archived and listed on your website.

I'm not sure if you have heard about exposure or not, but you are helping it evolve. What you are doing is not right, you're giving away material which has been created, published on DVDs or books and are giving it away for free.

I understand that you may believe this is helping others begin their magic or flourishing career, but it really is not. Revealing secrets to tricks and posting tutorials to flourishes which you have not created yourself is also a slap in the face to the community.

What I am going to ask very kindly on the behalf of many other fellow magicians and flourishers is that you please remove these links from your site, we already have a big enough issue with people searching for them on youtube, but now they have a perfect index of them.

Yes this may take some time, but really, I suggest you do what's right and help the community as a whole by doing the correct thing. I can give you proof that what is occurring is being highly protested against and it would be in your best interest to remove it as it will only hurt your future reputation.

So once again, I think that you guys are doing a great job forming a team and making some videos and getting recognized, but also at the same time, exposing these secrets is ruining both your reputation and hitting hard on the community.

Thank you and have a good night, Avancer

Last edited by a moderator:
they are extremely talented young guys...

r they hosting on their website tutorials for these so called underground moves.. if so.. i suggest u get in touch with them and explain to them what exactly it is that they r doing wrong ...

they r 100 times more talented than i am.. ... and at such young age... that is surely praise worthy...

Sep 1, 2007
I will email them every day until they take it down.

by the way, I heard if there website is hooked into there email, and it looks like it is, that you can take there site down by spamming it with an email program, this will overload the space or something like that. This happend to someone I know. Its just something I heard, but I'm sure NONE OF US WOULD DO THAT.

lol this was sort of a joke, sort of, so don't send me pm's telling me what a bad person I am. Thank you.

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
By putting the links up on other forums you are just spreading their message for them and widening the group of people that can possibly use that link instead of buying the products from the creators.

Sep 2, 2007

r they hosting on their website tutorials for these so called underground moves.. if so.. i suggest u get in touch with them and explain to them what exactly it is that they r doing wrong ...

they r 100 times more talented than i am.. ... and at such young age... that is surely praise worthy...

They claim there all 15. If they are they should know.on of my friends is 12 and hes WAY better than them. Dont believe me I send you a link to one of his vids.

Oh and BTW he against exposure and he knows.There 15 ...?

By putting the links up on other forums you are just spreading their message for them and widening the group of people that can possibly use that link instead of buying the products from the creators.

They dont have the tuts up yet and WE WILL stop them before they do.

Credits to 4jacks for this post.

Sep 9, 2007

If they're "extremely talented" , well that makes me a extremely great all mighty pwner compared to them.

like I mentioned before, I sent them a message nicely and this is their response...seems pretty fair to me.

Hey avancer,

We understand your concern about this whole issue, and we just wanted to clarify a few things. Those materials we show to other people are all in private videos, therefore we have the option of whether or not to give someone permission to watch them. Also, the people that we show the videos to are only for our close friends and people we know we can trust and depend on. We completely understand what you are trying to tell us and we do respect the creators of those moves too, that is why we will NEVER make those videos public and keep the tutorials safe.

We are truly sorry if we have caused any problems but we never meant to do anything wrong...

Also, thanks for the compliments about our group, we really appreciate it =) And please feel free send us another message if there are any other problems or if there are things you still would like to tell us. We take everyone's comments, concerns, and criticisms into consideration.

Not only is their site more unethical than drew carey in a thong it is also violates copyright law. Just from one glance I can see how they violated the DGP's and waaaay more...

These guys can easily be taken out, I honestly don't know who to contact but they can be taken down.

Sharp

Sep 4, 2007
The tuts they have so far, are their "own" moves. That is what they say, i do not know if this is true for i am new to flourishing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results