Shapeshifter

Sep 1, 2007
What are the full contents of the Shapeshifter DVD? When they say "and other powermoves," what does that mean? What are the other effects that are taught?

Sep 2, 2007
I believe that the "powermoves" refer to "powerful" sleights, which the DVD features. The Cover Change, LePaul Sidesteal, Erdnase Palm, and other sleights are taught in the DVD in addition to the Shapeshifter. The Shapeshifter product page on E lists all the moves and content that the DVD includes.

Cheers,
JTM

WDF

Oct 12, 2007
Nashville NC
Even though there are a few tricks and sleight taught on the DVD also. I believe ShapeShifter alone is well worth the price of the DVD. It is a must buy for any visual color change, I use it in my ACR routine every time.

Sep 2, 2007
I don't want to ask this a million times but why do you post this at theory11.

This is www.theory11.com
They sell theory11 products.

This is www.ellusionist.com
They sell Ellusionist products.

and P.S.

After going to ellusionist for five seconds I clicked on the dvd and BINGO

Full Contents of DVD-->

PLAY/FEATURE
BRAD/INTRO
------
MARC/INTRO HISTORY
MARC SHAPESHIFTER
DRIBBLE DOUBLE
COVER CHANGE
DESOUZA ROUTINE
NEW THEORY CHANGE
LEPAUL SIDESTEAL
ERDNASE PALM SHIFT
MARC WRAP-UP
------
BRAD TEACHING
BC INSTRUCTION
ANATOMY OF SS
GETTING OUT
REVERSE ANGLE SHOTS
GYPSY BURN TRICK BY BRAD
LEARN IT: GYPSY
FINAL WRAP-UP

That wasnt hard now was it?

Sep 1, 2007

This is www.theory11.com

and P.S.

Read the question. I'm asking for a description of the actual effects. I figured I could trust T11 members to give me some straight unbiased descriptions.

Think it through before you make assumptions of other peoples' intelligence. You think I didn't check first?

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA

This is www.theory11.com

and P.S.

I guess you missed the fact that Shapeshifter was taught on The Trilogy, which is sold here. I have no idea if it was taught with Marc's permission or not but I hope it was.

Regardless there are tons of products discussed here and there which neither company actually carries. I thought this was supposed to be a community where you could ask questions and get help regardless of where something is sold.

Longman it is a great effect and the other effects taught are taught very well by Marc. If you are looking for an additional resource for Shapeshifter you can check out Marc's book DeSouza's DeCeptions which now includes a performance DVD with excellent teaching of the sleights involved in each routine.

Cheers,

--Jim

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Well said Jim :D

And maybe the topic creator doesn't know what the extra sleights etc actually are, there names yes, but what they actually achieve maybe not.

If you know something then be helpful and post, if not then either don't post or join in the discussion without complaining.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results