Is Modifying Flourishes/Cuts Necassary?

May 3, 2008
I've noticed that whenever I see a really popular or cardistry video they almost never stick the the original flourish. I see a flourish that I recognize but they close it or modify it to go into the next one. I was wondering if this is really necessary.

Thanks,
Charlie

Jun 22, 2009
I've noticed that whenever I see a really popular or cardistry video they almost never stick the the original flourish. I see a flourish that I recognize but they close it or modify it to go into the next one. I was wondering if this is really necessary.

Thanks,
Charlie

I think it would really be up to the person performing. If it helps you to get into the next flourish then yes. If you can do the original moves without making a change and everything feels smooth then its all good too.

Choice is yours.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York

Thanks,
Charlie
What do you mean is it necessary? Do whatever you want, people just like seeing original stuff...

Thanks,
Charlie

Yeah, like Pierre's Sybilism is done differently because he modified it so he could get into the skater cut easier I believe.;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results