what to get

Jun 26, 2009
hey theory 11,

i am wondering what to buy off this site. i was thinking of buying riot and the polaroid change 1 on 1 videos together or buying symphony all buy itself. does anyone have suggestions? they could be about tricks on this site or another site just keep the price range under 40 bucks.

thanks,

zdogmagic

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
hey theory 11,

i am wondering what to buy off this site. i was thinking of buying riot and the polaroid change 1 on 1 videos together or buying symphony all buy itself. does anyone have suggestions? they could be about tricks on this site or another site just keep the price range under 40 bucks.

thanks,

zdogmagic

i have both polaroid and riot and personally wouldn't recommend them as purchases right now. I find riot highly impractical and a pain to carry around. As for the polaroid change, as much as i love it and love practicing it, its not entirely practical and can be very angle sensitive. Its fun to do but there are so many more changes out there that are practical. If your looking for some good buys i would make recomendations for 5speed, 3Fry, Control, Pressure or some other 1-on-1's

i actually would say to get riot and the polaroid change before symphony. they are both great effects, you'll be saving a few bucks, and they are great reputation makers. riot stuns all of the skeptics that i come across, and the gimmick can easily be put in your card box, along with your regular cards. the polaroid change is just a visual stunner, and you should choose those two.

(distortion, pressure, thread, and the dangerous dvd's are great too.)

May 1, 2009
UK
Angelo Carbone - Humbug

Before buying Riot take a look at Angelo Carbone - Humbug, the booklet that comes with the Humbug is excellent. Effect: visually vanish a borrowed deck of cards all except the spectator's chosen card. This is only one of several different effects you can perform with the Humbug.

Description: Other effects include

- Visually pass a deck through a table or card case.

- Cause a selected card to visually rise up the deck while out-jogged.

- Perform the classic deck to pocket where the deck in your hands gets thinner and thinner as the cards arrive in your pocket one by one. No more holding out one card to look like a deck. With this gimmick you are seen to be holding a FULL deck. At last!

- Make the same deck appear in two places at once.

- Squeeze two decks into one card case.

Humbug comes with 10 routines all of which utilise a brand new optical illusion principle - never before used in card magic. After the deck vanishes, the selected can be shown cleanly on both sides and tossed to table. Perform your standard card routines with the gimmick in the deck at all times and close with Humbug of a mind-blowing effect. Hopes this helps.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results