Whats Your Story

Jan 26, 2010
this thread is to say funny storys hat have happened with cards here's mine

1: I was doing cardistry in math's and the teacher took my cards away and i was shaking and couldnt think straight lol lt was like i had just quit smoking and really needed a fag lol but then i rememberd i have 5+ packs on me at one time (Packs of cards not ciggys)

2:i got stopped by a street magician and he was bigging himself up i didnt mind you know let him have confedence then he started sayin i would never be able to do anything he done out came my cards i done pandora then i done tivo transpo lol shut him up

3:i was playing blackjack at school i was dealing the cards and a teacher came over and told me to and over the cards i done a bluff pass and handed him 1 card and kept producing them till they were all gone lol i must of had at least 5 packs taken away from me in 2 weeks im not aloud to bring any cards in now or il get suspended so i go were the smokers are and play with cards hahaha they will never kill a cardist

May 3, 2008
So in my science class last year, my teacher absolutely LOVED my magic. He always called me magic man, and even started to call me ace after I did extremely well on one of his tests. I've heard that he used to tell other classes about my magic and how great he thought it was. So one day in class, I performed Pressure for one of my classmates and catching the end of it, he wanted to see it again. So I performed it with his phone and he FREAKED out. One of the best reactions I've ever seen. In the middle of class he tells me I need to show it to a different teacher so in the middle of class he brings me into a neighboring class to show the teacher. Now at this point I had two whole classes surrounding me. That's about 50 people. I performed it, and they all freaked out. I saw pretty much every type of reaction in that crowd. Some people freaked out, some people looked confused, and some just walked away. It was pretty great.

Jul 7, 2008
Norway
OK, I went up to a random dude and said: "Think of a card..." Then I took the top card away from the pack and slowly turned it over. It was the nine of clubs... He was silent for some seconds. ".... How the... How did you do that!?" - (Pure luck...)

Jan 26, 2010
Very nice people keep em coming pengin love that story same happended to me exept i was throwing cards instead of pressure we were doing physics and i explain the force of the card and stuff

was doin some magic, predictions and such with a simple classic force. Mustve repeated it like 10 times. then, i fan the cards and this dude is like alright man make me pick the joker (thats the card id been forcing) and i was like aite man pick one. And he took a card from the fan, completely free choise, it was the joker. him and like evryone around me freakin bugged out. it was pure luck but it was sooo schmexy.

The above story occured on a bus, on the way home from a tennis match. On the way there, I did angle zero and made the corner appear in a kids backpack. A fgew weeks prior I did angle zero and made it appear in a sealed deck. booyah

Before playing poker (magicians version) with some of my friends I thought that I would practice a little bit of cheat dealing. Practicing with myself I worked the cards so I ended up dealing myself pocket A's, in the process from pure luck I gave the other imaginary players pocket king's and pocket queen's.
Fluke

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results