Criss Angel Tonight + Stigmata

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I just read what he's going to do tonight and it sound like it's going to be a new version of Wayne Houchin's Stigmata. The name of a ghost is to appear in blood marks under the skin. It just my guess. Watch Mindfreak tonight.

I just read what he's going to do tonight and it sound like it's going to be a new version of Wayne Houchin's Stigmata. The name of a ghost is to appear in blood marks under the skin. It just my guess. Watch Mindfreak tonight.

Sounds exactly the same as Stigmata to me, just a different description. I will watch though just for the heck of it.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
I didn't want to start a whole new thread on it, but one of those stupid valentino shows is on.

Sep 22, 2007
lol im watching that breaking the magicians code its so gay how are they allowed to do it anyway? i mean its not right

Sep 2, 2007
If that was anything like Stigmata...I'm sorry, but it blew it the heck out of the water.
That looked like it hurt. I almost had to turn away -- very impressive and frightening. It was one letter at a time, gradually, as if blood vessels popped out of his arm -- you could see the letters popping out of his arm, like bumps on steroids. A definite must-perform for Halloween. Spectator Beware.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 4, 2007
I just watched him preform it and i gotta say that it was a lot different then what i expected. It scared me so much i sort of covered my eyes, but it was pretty interesting to watch.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
That looked like it hurt. I almost had to turn away -- very impressive and frightening. It was one letter at a time, gradually, as if blood vessels popped out of his arm -- a definite must-perform for Halloween. Spectator Beware.

Cheers,
JTM

I'm sorry, but I know that I'm pretty biased when it comes to me being a fan of Criss Angel myself.

But, c'mon ya'll...those of you who despise him. You've GOT to give respect when it is deserved. Especially due to that.

Pretty wicked, I must say.

Shane K.

I'm sorry, but I know that I'm pretty biased when it comes to me being a fan of Criss Angel myself.

But, c'mon ya'll...those of you who despise him. You've GOT to give respect when it is deserved. Especially due to that.

Pretty wicked, I must say.

Shane K.

I agree, that was DAMN impressive. I did not see that coming at all, I expected just the usual. And the end where he says it was a scam really made me respect him, because if he actually thought we would believe that I would've cryed. Overall very nice episode, his Halloween ones are the best by far.

-RA69

Sep 2, 2007
VERY nice episode. and I don't like CA. the burning flesh was a bit much for the AMY thing. but I guess it fit. I think that for the voice it was just done with editing (Not trying to guess, juist notifying people) because even without that, they'd be screaming. but it's possible to do it without voices.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Ahhh! That was insane. When I first saw that I thought, "Dang, if that isn't a tread on T11 already, I'm not sitting here." (and I was sitting there) Unbelievable. One lady was waving her hand in front of her face saying it stunk... Chemicals, maybe? I don't want to know. It just makes that illusion so much stronger.

By the way, last night my television had the most magic-related programming I've ever seen before! Breaking the magicians code, Criss Angel on Mindfreak, and Criss Angel on Larry King. Anyone watch Larry King? Pretty interesting.

Either way, in spite of all the haters out there, I have to hand it to Mr. Angel.... He has definitely taken magic to an entirely new level. Thanks to his vision and determination, magic is starting to become more of an art and less of a novelty.

-Matt

I gota agree with all of you, the episode was pretty nice. He used the spirit slates very well, and a good presentation as well with the whole seance theme. I might pick up the gimicks he used for that. Costs about $550 all together but whatever haha. For the stigmata i honestly think he just did regular stigmata to get the reactions then put his own edited version with their reactions. Regaurdless of if he did that or not, it was pretty intence.:D

Yep...stooged again!!
When will everyone learn?
I like CA. I really do.
But come on...The paid actor thing is getting to be too much.
It's getting to where thats all you see on the show.
"It smells"?
I can smell something too.
And it ain't burning flesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
That was pretty sick and looked real. It was like Stigmata on crack. lol. Anyone see Phenomenon last night when Criss wrecked this guy who claimed a ghost told him what was in the box.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results