theory11 Roundtable Discussion - Luke Dancy : Round Two

Apr 1, 2009
California
If you had to create a stage name, what would it be?

If you could have created any existing effect, what would it have been? What would you have wanted it to be anyway?

Are you a good dancer?

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
1. What is the most inspiring thing you've ever seen.
2. In your opinion, what is the biggest problem with the magic community today.
3. What is the one BIG mistake you made in your magic career, something you really regret and wish you could go back in time to change.

Thanks alot,

- Jenai

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
1.) What is your relationship with Criss? Do you hang out with him on a daily basis, or is it strictly professional?

2.) Has anyone ever confused you with Luke Jermay?

3.) Is the fued between Criss Angel and David Blaine real, or are they actually friends in any way? I've always hated the "Whose best?" mentallity. I wish they would collaborate.

Jul 28, 2009
Hey Luke, I hope you remember me...

1) How do you feel about the "new school" of magic with the minimal presentations and flashy material?

2) If you could one piece of advice to an upandcomming magician, what would it be?

3) Is it true danny garcia is a gypsy?rumors..

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Time is up and the podcast has been posted! We had a great 25 minute discussion answering many of the questions you guys directly asked. We discussed topics ranging from being a creative consultant to Criss Angel to how Luke got started in magic. Listen to it now HERE.

Tonight's prize, as randomly selected by Luke, goes to Mitchell609 - congrats, and thanks to everyone else for participating tonight. Have a great night and a kickin weekend.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Gratz Mitchell, you were random enough to be picked! ;)

Just finished listening and it was another good podcast. Thanks again Luke, JB, and everyone else who works with T11.

:)

Jul 10, 2010
Thanks everyone! This is the first forum I've ever been in. Thank you Theory 11 for this chance to get to know luke dancy better.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results