Replacing palmed cards

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
No, I'm looking to replace a card from a bottom palm, as I stated. I do not want to control it to the top, but just replace it to the bottom. For example, handling the deck out to be shuffled, and replacing the left hand palmed card on the bottom.

Ian

Sep 1, 2007
USA
From a left-handed palm to get the card on bottom.... I just do what looks like a squaring action with my left hand, moving the left hand forward and rotating it slightly counter clockwise. I also angle the deck up a little more so if the spectator is looking down at the deck, they have less chance of seeing it.

hope this helps.

There is a great palm to bottom of the deck replacement in By Forces Unseen by Earnest Earick (written by stephen minch).
The trick in the book is called Cross Purposes. It's the only replacement I use and maybe it will suit you.

With regards,

Mendel

Nov 8, 2009
i would just dribble the cards onto the palmed one...
i honestly dont use the bottom palm terribly often, but that seems natural and motivated...

Jun 10, 2010
i would just dribble the cards onto the palmed one...
i honestly dont use the bottom palm terribly often, but that seems natural and motivated...

I use a gambler's cop if I plan on replacing it then I quickly bring the deck to the hand to replace it, or if not possible, I just dribble it back on. But I never use an erdnase bottom palm if I plan on replacing it. Come to think of it, I always cop it out if I'm executing a bottom palm of some sort..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results