Kids Magic Routine

I am thinking of putting together a Kids Magic Routine, so I can start doing parties and such. But I dont have a clue on how to make a routine for kids or what magic to do for kids. So is there a DVD that teaches a full constructed routine in kids magic, that I can use as base for making my own?

Would Pressure work with kids?

J.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Silly Billy has a book and a DVD which is good. Keep in mind a kids show shouldn't be much more than 25-35 minutes or you will lose their attention soon after. Effects should be kept very visual with color changes, vanishes and such. Stay away from complicated card tricks. Learn to be funny and laugh with the kids not at the kids. I do a lot of kid shows and you can either make them fantastic and enjoy them or you can stand there and let the kids eat you alive.

Sep 3, 2010
hello............
Every Year I review my notes related to Birthday Parties and Think about them.
Here on the Café, several posts ask about routines, this business, formats, etc.
I know I am missing some important books, video, routines, etc, since I first wrote this in 2001. You are welcome to add to the list as you see it from your perspective.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results