t11.bulletin - Sentinel Bottles by Jamie Grant

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
You won’t believe your eyes. A normal, sealed deck of cards is somehow trapped in a glass bottle. There is no explanation. Each bottle is hand-made by Jamie Grant, and this special edition is available for the first time exclusively at theory11.

Other editions have sold for $150+. We’re offering these up today in collaboration with Jamie for $100. It’s a great deal, and a bargain for the amount of time, effort, and expertise Jamie exercises in manufacturing each one.

They’re a unique, persistent reminder that anything is possible, and a beautiful piece of art to place on your shelf. Whenever someone sees it, the bottles will instantly generate a response: “how did you do that?” And that’s what magic is all about. See details and the preview video here.

Jun 22, 2010
That looks awesome. I have a question though. Will it be for a limited time only because i don't have enough money right now and i need to save up?

Jamie D. Grant

theory11 columnist
Oct 12, 2008
Vancouver
www.cardsinabottle.com
This outstanding to see. I love the visualness / art of cards in a bottle.

Thanks so much! It really took me awhile, as an artist, to truly appreciate the beauty of simplicity. To always take away, take away, take away, until all that's left is the art itself. That's something I absolutely love about the Sentinels and that amazing box- no sticker seal!

Jamie D. Grant

theory11 columnist
Oct 12, 2008
Vancouver
www.cardsinabottle.com

Those aren't the Sentinels though (which can only be purchased here). I'm not sure what the longevity plan is, but something I've learned over the years is, with regards to art, pick it up when you can. You never know what might happen to the artist. Lol, excuse me while I go knock on wood for half an hour.

Those aren't the Sentinels though (which can only be purchased here). I'm not sure what the longevity plan is, but something I've learned over the years is, with regards to art, pick it up when you can. You never know what might happen to the artist. Lol, excuse me while I go knock on wood for half an hour.

Ahh sorry, I was talkin' about the regular anything is possible bottles.

Oct 21, 2010
I just wanted to say "Thanks" to everyone who's purchased this limited AIP bottle so far! It's truly an honour to have them in your homes and offices. Thank you!

I first saw the AIP Sentinel bottle here in theory11.com. I did some research and proceeded to make one for myself just for the heck of it. It was successful but not quite. I see creases on the box here and there. The cellophane had glue marks and was wrinkled. I messaged Jamie how he did it (of course, we all know magicians never give out their secrets and I was really pushing my luck) but was not successful. (LOL)

Anyway, I needed to get this bottle from Jamie himself so that I would be able to "steal" some techniques on how he really did it.

The package arrives and guess what? Amazing. It is as if the deck was magically inserted in the bottle through some unknown force. I meticulously scanned through the bottles every detail. And I still don't know how Jamie did it. Still left awestruck and dumbfounded.

I love this so much. And when I feel that things get out of hand, I pause for a while and look at my bottle and say to myself that Anything Is Possible.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results