What's The Best Bill Change?

Aug 14, 2010
Hello people! I just want to ask your thoughts of what's the best and cleanest bill change?
Thanks!

Apr 1, 2009
California
I love Twisted by Daniel Garcia... and Extreme Burn... Twisted is pretty clean in my opinion. as is Extreme Burn. though, in my opinion, I'd ditch a limb if it meant I just performed an incredible effect.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
My favorites have been Profit, Extreme Burn, and a switch that Sankey has a whole DVD dedicated to (but I can't for the life of me think of the name of the switch)

Aug 14, 2010
- AsherF -

I have Extreme Burn but not the 2.0. Can you really hand out the bills?

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
- AsherF -

I have Extreme Burn but not the 2.0. Can you really hand out the bills?

I can't speak for EB or the 2.0 because I don't have them. I did recommend them above though because I have seen it live and heard nothing but good things about it. I do, however, perform profit and the other bill change I mentioned. With profit, you CAN hand out 4 of the 5 bills

Apr 1, 2009
California
extreme burn 2.0, which I don't have, you can hand out the bills. But do you really need to? would you want to? why would you give away that much money? Doing the originally, you can still hand out a few bills for examination. But maybe you'd want to. I'm the kind of person that would probably do that... not because I'm a saint or anything, I just enjoy doing stuff like that. Or make your presentation change the money back into a smaller denomination and then there would be no point. "It's just an illusion."

EB2 is deff the best option for you.
cause you can either just change or you can hand them out.
its all good in the hood

and i think the sankey change he uses is the hundred dollar bill switch. i may be wrong, but ive heard good things about that.

and also these changes depend on if you want to change one bill or multiple bills

Oct 13, 2007
5 and 1 Transpo is also sick...Jay Noblezada has it in his Money DVD...you hand both 5 & 1 bills to the spectator where they keep both in a closed fist, take the 5 out from the fist, then boom! with just a shake, change the 5 into 1. Of course when they open their hand, they already have the 5!!!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I'm with Shane on this. A TT is the way to go and you only need a little practice with the proper folding and unfolding. It flies right by everyone because the heat is on the bill not your finger. I even hand it out with the dirty hand.

Aug 14, 2010
In Extreme Burn 2.0, can you hand out ALL the bills very natural right after the change?

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
In Extreme Burn 2.0, can you hand out ALL the bills very natural right after the change?

I'm pretty sure you can't RIGHT after the change, but there are handout methods spoken of on the DVD.... That's one of the pros of Handout 500... I still like EB2 better. I've heard it's easier to make and better value...

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Why would want to hand out the bills? That looks way too suspicious and silly. It's one thing to let the person look at the bill when you turn THEIR money into a 5 or a 10 or whatever. But with Extreme Burn you can just show the bills like normal and then move on.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results