THINK by Luke Dancy - Review

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
What's shakin' guys! (That's what Luke always says :) )

Tonight I am going to be reviewing a very nice quality product from the mind of Luke Dancy. That product is THINK.

What The Product States:

"The best part about the THINK booklet is that there is something for everyone. Not only will you learn GRAB (an incredibly practical way to visibly steal what someone is thinking) you will also learn THINK which allows you to reveal a thought of card that the spectator never names!

Luke also shares tips and tricks on "jazzing" your magic so you too can create true miracles at a moments notice."

What You Get:

-THINK

-ALWAYS THINKING

-NOT WHAT THEY THINK

-GRAB

Product Breakdown:

THINK

Thoughts:
Think is a very strong, yet simple "think of a card" trick. I can't say much about the effect because I'd be giving it away. Just keep in mind that this is both a funny yet powerful trick that you will IMMEDIATELY place into your repertoire...and stay there. It is such a beautiful piece of magic, I wish I could have come up with it myself. But that is why Luke is here, to show me what I didn't see.

Rating:
This trick deserves a very high rating of a 10/10. The impact is strong, and will leave your audience in total disbelief.

ALWAYS THINKING

Thoughts:
Luke gives important advice about "jazzing" your magic. Basically, it's advice every performing magician needs to know. Can't say much without giving away his message, but definitely a must read.

Rating:
10/10. Very important info you need to know.

NOT WHAT THEY THINK

Thoughts:
This is a very fun way to mess with your spectators/hecklers. This routine is for the ones who think they are a smart ass and try to mess up your tricks. Oh boy, you've got a big surprise for them! Simply a fun and exciting routine and a very solid idea for those who are wanting to "jazz" their magic. Luke describes jazzing in the ALWAYS THINKING portion of the PDF.

Rating:
10/10. If you want to screw with a heckler's mind and make them crap their pants, this is definitely the trick to perform for them. Very strong magic.

GRAB

Thoughts:
GRAB just makes this PDF entirely. Again, it's one of those tricks that you can't explain what happens because it kind of tips the method. This is where visual, strong, and beautifully constructed magic collide. You can visually steal a thought from a spectator in a very strong and powerful way. It is so simple, yet truly astonishing. This is where the classic statement "Most of the time, the strongest magic is the most simple" perfectly comes into play. This will also go immediately into your repertoire, guaranteed. It is a fun piece of magic to play with, and you are guaranteed to receive a lot of return.

Rating:
What do you THINK? 10/10. Visual, powerful, strong magic. What else could you ask for?

OVERALL RATING OF THINK:

10/10! This is a PDF EVERYONE should get. Not only do you get powerful magic, you get great advice every magician needs. Luke never disappoints when it comes to creative magic. His brain is always thinking, and you can tell just by reading this PDF. Definitely a must buy.

Where Can I Get This Epicness?!

You can buy THINK for ONLY $11.99 HERE

You can also buy his other visual and insane magic HERE.

To get another taste of Luke's creative power, you can buy his 1 on 1s UNTITLED and DANCY REVELATION here at theory11:

Untitled: for $4.95

Dancy Revelation: for $4.95

Last edited by a moderator:

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
I got this along with Stealth I think. I really loved it. Casey is spot on here guys. It's a great effect. It's very well thought out. Do yourself a favor and get it. If not for the trick, for the ALWAYS THINKING section. It's brilliant.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I got this along with Stealth I think. I really loved it. Casey is spot on here guys. It's a great effect. It's very well thought out. Do yourself a favor and get it. If not for the trick, for the ALWAYS THINKING section. It's brilliant.

Completely agree. MUST BUY! (If you couldn't tell from the super-excited review)

LukeDancy

theory11 artist + consultant, Criss Angel MindFrea
Sep 18, 2007
Las Vegas
Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the THINK manuscript. I did my best to pack it full of fun effects and tips that I've picked up along the way. I've had several people offer up additional thoughts, Casey had a GREAT idea he THOUGHT of right after reading THINK that I really enjoyed. Keep the ideas coming guys!

Thanks for the support, have a great week!

l u k e

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
I completely agree with you, guys! THINK is amazing. Just one thing, THINK (the first routine) is very strong, but it can't be used as closer for a reason I can't explain without exposing... I'd perform it as an opener.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results