Penn and Teller show In Vegas

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Hey fellas, I just bought floor seats, 8 rows back in the dead center for Penn and Teller's show in Vegas. Has anyone seen this show? I'm hoping my guests and I will be in for a treat. I'm really excited.

Hey fellas, I just bought floor seats, 8 rows back in the dead center for Penn and Teller's show in Vegas. Has anyone seen this show? I'm hoping my guests and I will be in for a treat. I'm really excited.

I had floor seats 10 rows back when they came to Orlando... you are in for a show! Also make sure to stay after the show so you can meet them. They stay back to sign autographs until everyone leaves

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Amazing show - one of the smartest magic shows there is. Prepared to be truly, deeply deceived in all the right ways. Rick, what date are you going to see it?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Tuesday July 12th at 9:00 p.m.

Also...do I need to dress in nice pants and sports coat as I did at the Magic Castle or will people be attending in just shorts and t-shirts and such? I've never been to Vegas so I am not sure how my guests and I are to dress when attending evening shows.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Tuesday July 12th at 9:00 p.m.

Also...do I need to dress in nice pants and sports coat as I did at the Magic Castle or will people be attending in just shorts and t-shirts and such? I've never been to Vegas so I am not sure how my guests and I are to dress when attending evening shows.

There's really no dress code for the show, but I would dress up for the events you'll be attending afterwards whatever they may be.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results